Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pictures of Tuesday

Hey, Here are some pictures I took Tuesday Afternoon. Enjoy.



Me and my dog Sophie








Dad doing some BQ at the end of School YW and Ym Activity.





My Cousin Lindsey and to the left is my good friend Sarah.

My sister, mom and I pulled some weeds this morning. WOW!! I know, I got up this moring and pulled some weeds, AMAZING!!! We got some news that my sister Kristin named her baby boy Ryder Reed Myers. CUTE OR WHAT? I was voting for Nathan but I'll end up liking Ryder even more after I say his name to him alot. Have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

lindz92 said...

you didnt take any pictures with me! i took pics of you and sarah but you didnt take any with me. (this is respond to my post)
so anyways, im thinking about relayering my hair..and have a pro do my bangs...lol ummm, tomorrow there is ultimete frisbee after mutual, you need to come!