Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Twelve Loveliest Things

I've been tagged by Jessica to share my twelve loveliest things, so here we go. Like Jessica mine is not in a particular order.

  1. Love to laugh
  2. A beautiful sunset
  3. Enjoying the scene of a beach
  4. My family (Which is big, but fun to be with)
  5. Music (fun, and spiritual music)
  6. The scriptures
  7. Sophie my baby (My big dog, yee yee)
  8. Holding a cute newborn baby
  9. I Love Lucy episodes
  10. Reading books!! (major reading, is what I like to do!!)
  11. Taking pictures that is fun and enjoyable
  12. My Heavenly Father

I tag Mom, Kristin, Adreinne, and Tenley to share their twelve loveiest things. :)



1 comment:

Myers Mayhem said...

Those are lovely things! I never do tags...not because I don't want to, just because I never get around to it! So don't be offended If I don't do the tag-I claim TIME OUT! anyways, I can't wait to see you next Monday! Who's room do I get?