Saturday, January 10, 2009
Busy, Busy, Busy Or Just Plain Bored
I survived the first week back at school, and I'm exhausted!!! It's hard to go back from a three week winter break and work sooo hard. Well to catch up on things, I'm searching for a job and trying to decide if I want to even go to Portland Community College. First I want to go and get a job so that I can even pay for college. I'm working with some teachers from school to help me become confident in my self to get a job and to move on to a bigger setting like college. Well, I should say kind of working with me, it hasn't been really one on one with the teachers but I'm getting their, some day. For Christmas my family got a Wii Fit exercise game and I've been the one using it and losing some weight, so I'm pretty proud of my self for working on the goal to lose weight this year. I'm still working on my blanket I'm crochet, It's been relaxing to crochet and watch tv at the same time. A friend of mine gave me a movie this Christmas called A Roman Holiday, It has Audrey Hepburn in it and I'm very excited to start wathcing the movie. I'm getting A's and B's in my classes, the hardest classes I'm taking are Spanish 1 and Economics. But what I'm really proud of myself for is my friend and I have the highest grade in my economics class. It pays off to do my essays a day that my teacher signs for extra credit. Well, I've been bored so I decided to write what's going on with me this week and also been VERY busy with homework and getting my talk done that I'm giving on church this Sunday. BUSY, BUSY, BUSY OR JUST BORED!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment