
Lindsey and I went to Canby, my mom and sister Adrienne went to a funeral and after the funeral we were to go to Walmart. We did go to Wal mart but while Adrienne and my mom were at the funeral, Lindsey and I had a little fun having Adrienne's house to our self's!!!! What were we doing?? Well, nothing bad I promise!! We wanted to do silly things before we had to start school the next day. O by the way Lindsey and I did this yesterday. We started school today. I guess it was ok, but the class I know that is going to be hard is Government!!! YEEK!!! Anyways enjoy the pictures and the videos that Linz and I made! They were certainly fun to do! :) By the way we did this on the 3rd and by now I finally got the pictures and the videos to put on my blog. I had a hard time working my parents camera!!
No comments:
Post a Comment