Thursday, September 25, 2008
M&Ms
I GOT ASKED OUT TO HOMECOMING!!!!! Keith Garner is the man!! I went to seminary today, and I found on my desk a big container of m&ms and a note that said my name on it. I was curious, I opened the note and it said: I know it might be hard for you to decide to say yes or no.... so how about we let chance decide. If there is an even number of m&ms, say yes and go to Homecoming with me. If there is an odd number of m&ms, please eat one and count them again. I thought that that was so sweet of him. He is a sweet guy. I'M EXCITED!!!! Now how I replied was that Lindsey, Cassy, Shelly, Tenley, mom, and I typed up my saying which was: There were 639 m&ms so I ate one just for you!!! Then I said at the bottom of the page: that means yes. Then we cut the page into a puzzle and went to go get balloons at party mart and filled up the puzzle pieces in each balloon (Just like the part on Singles Ward!!). We went to Baskin Robins to see if he was there working but he wasn't, so we went to his house to see if he was there, Lindsey went to the door to drop off the balloons, but he wasn't there so she just left them to his mom. I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT HIS REACTION WAS!!! I haven't talked to him today so he probably thought I was ignoring him. I have pictures!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah Kaitlin! I am glad you are excited and you responded in a cute way!!
That was fun!! I pitty the guy that asks you out to prom, he wont know what hit him!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! See you at church!!
The last message is from me, I forgot I was on my mom's side!!
Post a Comment