Monday, December 22, 2008

A Sister's Reguest

Well, my lovely sister Kristin is getting sick and tired of having me post song lyrics on my blog. She says that I need more stuff about me. That's really hard to do considering that I'm BORING!!! What in the world can I share about me that would not make you guys so bored? Well I guess I'll try not to bore you and share what's going on lately in my boring life, just to make Kristin happy. We had a week of non stop snow so I've been hanging out in my PJ's and making hats and making a blanket for me. Yesterday, we had no church because of all the snow and ICE!! I know ice! It was crazy!!! So my dad taught me how to make our family tradition cookies called Gum Drop Cookies. Yum Yum!! Before all this snow and ice I've been going to school still!! and trying to finish off my senior year at Tigard High. I'm going to apply to PCC (Portland Community College) and do a year or two of basic learning and maybe going into photography. For fun, right now I'm writing a fiction story and I'm trying to have the time to type it all up. I have Friends at school that want a original copy of Kaitlin's book (You know just in case I get famous for my wonderful story telling) :) I watched movies that are my favorite now they are called: White Christmas and Holiday Inn. SOO GOOD!! If you haven't seen them I recommend you watch them. Well that's about it. See Kristin, BORING!! But I'll do whatever it takes to make you enjoy my blog. YEE, YEE, YEE :) Here are pictures of what's been going on outside and the cookies I help make with my father dear.

2 comments:

Myers Mayhem said...

soooo much better! not even boring, especially when you compare this post to song lyrics!
I love you Kaitlin. You can do awesome things with your talents!

The Evans Family said...

Emma says on the ice day Harley wouldn't go out on the ice he stayed on the patio.Comment on slideshow