Thursday, December 18, 2008

SNOW DAYS!!!!!

It's been snowing the past 4 days. It started to snow on Sunday and School has been cancelled all week!! We don't know if we will have school tomorrow because it has been melting, but what's the point if we didn't have school today then why have school tomorrow? I've been enjoying the days off from school but at the same time if they had the school days we have to make up to the end of the year I won't be happy!! I'm a Senior and I want to be done on time. I heard rumors that it might effect the seniors but I also heard that it might not effect the seniors. Anyways I guess well see. I heard on the news that it might snow on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!! I might have my dream come true of having a white Christmas!!! Wouldn't that be fun!!! I'm posting some pictures I took from Sunday. I love the snow!!!!

No comments: