Monday, April 13, 2009

A Birthday Present to my little Sis

So, my sister Tenley turned 15 last Tuesday, and I didn't know what to get her. Then I had an idea to do something really fun and funny! So, my cousin Lindsey and her and my friend Cathleen decided to tepee her room with toilet paper and yarn. It was a fun night, Tenley went to spend the night at her friend Shelly's, so it was the perfect time to do it. We did this Friday night, I got to tell ya it was sooo much fun!!! I haven't laughed soo hard with my cousin and Cathleen!! We thought she would love it! But I was wrong about that. When she came home she was tired and was miss grumpy!! She was not happy about us messing up her room. She made it clear that I had to pick up the mess, I already knew that I had to pick it up, so it didn't bother me. But oddly what bothered me was that my mom said we had to USE the toilet paper!! I don't know why that bothered me. Even though Tenley didn't like her present from me, I still had fun with my friends. Thanks Lindsey and Cathleen for helping me trash Tenly's room!! And Happy Birthday to my growing up sis, Tenley!! :)










1 comment:

Myers Mayhem said...

Tell Tenley not to be such a boob! I think that's pretty funny but what's funnier is that mom is going to make you use the TP!