Monday, April 13, 2009
Moving On (Really??)
OK, Sunday was a sad/ happy moment for me. I was doing just fine when I was in YW's yesterday, in till the Bishop asked me to step outside of the room for a minute or two, he told me that it was time to release the Laurel Presidency. I was shocked!! I knew that it had to happen sometime before I graduated, but yesterday, really?? I was happy to be released as the Laurel president, because no more of the duty's that lay on my shoulder everytime I go to YW's on Wednesdays then in Church, I was ready to be done!! And then the YW lesson was to start and I stared to cry. When the Bishop came in to announce the changes in the presidency I was crying even more!! I'm sad to move on and leave the girls once I graduate and get my Personal Progress done, I love the girls very much, We have been very close knit together and I don't want to move on and leave them. But at the same time I'm happy to move on and start fresh, but am I really ready?? That's the question that has eaten my mind ever since I started my senior year at Tigard. It shocked me not only because I found out that day I'm being released but it shocked me the most of all I'm really growing up and moving on!! Scary?? Most diffidently!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
great blog! Sorry, you were so sad. It is hard to think that you are growing up, but it is also a wonderful thing too. Take care.
Post a Comment