YEAH, ITS ABOUT TIME!!! Yes, Friday June 5Th I graduated finally. Graduation was AMAZING!! The speakers who spoke were really good, they were, senior president, Principal Mrs. Procter, valedictorians, Mr. Wilson and Mr. Carlisle both spoke which was VERY FUNNY!! The performances were very good. After everyone got there diplomas we moved our tassels from the left to the right and then everyone threw there hats up in the air. I didn't want to throw mine in the air because I didn't want to lose my hat. After that there were fireworks which was cool. In the beginning they released doves in the air to symbolize the fact that we are moving on. My family and I took pictures, and one of the pictures is Shawn Holman and I, we are the only youth in our ward this year to graduate. The next day, the fam and I went to the Cheesecake Factory. It was the first time that I went the this restaurant, and it was TO DIE FOR!! The food was very good!! My parents as a gift gave me a notebook computer!!! I was not expecting it at all, which was fun to have a surprised face on my face. I still can't believe that I'm moving on with my life!! Graduation was fun and I'm happy that it's over with. I get to leave High school drama and enter into something we call REALITY!!! (some of the pictures below are either blurry or plain silly, or you can't see who's in the picture)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Great Job Kaitlin!! I am so proud of you. Love you!
I love you too mom!!
You look so beautiful! I wish so much I could've been there! I'm so glad for you to be done! I'll see you soon!
Post a Comment