The week before my school graduation, I had my seminary graduation. My seminary graduation was with our stake (Tualatin); there where great talks and the whole thing was fun. What was really funny was that my ward only had two graduates, me and Shawn Holman, we are the only ward there that had only two graduates. Anyway, here are some pictures.
I'm 19, I was born on August 13th 1990 in Oregon City, Oregon.I graduated from Tigard High School June 5th 2009. I'm attending Portland Community College this fall and winter, I'm kinda excited but nervous at the same time. I like to read alot of books, I started to write a book (who knows maybe it will become a novel and I'll be famous), I like to watch movies and tv, I love to hang out with my family and friends. I'm shy but very sweet and loveable to those around me. I love the colors purple, pink, light green, brown. I'm trying to enjoy my teenage life and will continue to try to enjoy my teenage life.
3 comments:
you and mom look exactly alike in that last pic! CRAZY!
awww. cute pics :)
hey you need to email the pics from playing soccer silly!
~Lindz
Wow, you are so grown up now. Remember when I first came to Oregon, I think you turned 12!
Post a Comment