Friday, August 14, 2009

A Happy Birthday To Me!

I turned 19 yesterday! But it didn't seem to be my birthday because on Wednesday, I got my wisdom teeth taken out. All four of them!! So I spent all day yesterday on my birthday resting and having my cheeks blow up like a chipmunk that is storing nuts in it's cheeks! Kristin, Parker, Avery, and Ryder called me to wish me a happy birthday which was really sweet of them, that made my day! Adrienne and Emma called also to wish me a happy birthday and to see how I was doing after the surgery. I felt bad that I couldn't make it to Emma's swim meet but I told her that she had to win everything for me because it was my birthday, she ended up winning first place on one of the hard ones and so that made me happy. Thanks mom and dad for taking care of me while I lay in bed thinking that I'm dead! Seriously, I feel horrible, and that's not because I didn't get to have the birthday that I wanted but because of the pain that comes with it. Oh! The day that I had my wisdom teeth taken out David, Lesli, Grant, and Ashlynn where leaving that day and Lesli gave my a birthday present a pair of earrings which are pretty! Thanks Lesi for the pretty earrings and thanks for coming you guys, it was fun seeing you and getting to know Grant and Ashlynn better! We love you guys to bunches!! My family and I will be celebrating my birthday next week since this weekend is way to busy for all of us. Oh well I guess that just how life goes, the way you don't want them to go, getting wisdom teeth taken out and being in bed on your birthday! But at least I got it over with and I will end up having a good birthday! I hope! :)

1 comment:

The Evans Family said...

Yah, that was a bummer birthday. Sorry!