Tuesday, August 25, 2009

School Is Comming Up.... Ah!

Well, I registered for my classes up at PCC a month ago and I'm nervous has ever! Here is the classes that I'm taking.

1. College Survival and Success Class (This is something new at PCC and I had a few people tell me that it's a great class to take, talks about how to survive college, kinda excited to see how that goes.)

2. Reading 80 (When I took the placement tests this is what they suggested for me to take or the placement test told me to take this class)

3. Writing 80 (Same thing that happened with reading 80)

4. Intro Early Education and Family Studies (This should be fun! I hope.)

So yeah school starts Sept. 21st or 22nd and I'm getting nervous has it gets closer and closer to the date. It's kinda exciting to start something new and do something that's totally out of my comfort zone! But I pray that everything will work out the way I want it to work out. I have my net book and I just got a voice recorder for my birthday, this can be used to take notes from the teacher without writing things down, which is good for me because I can hear the lectures over and over again, instead of writing things down and get confused and feel like I'm not rushing to take notes. I love the technologies that can help me through school. Well, that's my update about my school plans, I'm still figuring things here and there but I'll get them figured out soon enough!

1 comment:

Myers Mayhem said...

You'll do great Kaitlin! We're so proud of you!