Friday, November 13, 2009
Personal Progress
It's official, I'm done with my personal progress. I've been done for months but haven't had the chance to have a evening of excellence for the hard work I've done. So, last Sunday night was the night that I got my award. A lot of people came to see me get my award, and I mean a lot of people, we filled up the whole Relief Society room. It was a good night, we had tears in almost everyone's eyes especially me; we had Delicious deserts thanks to my mother. Over all I'm glad that I'm officially done and I can move on. (These where the only pictures of that night that we took.)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh my goodness I totally forgot!!! I am so sorry! I wanted to come and I totally spaced it! Darned it!
Congrats, that is really awesome. I know it's hard work, so rock on for accomplishing such a great thing!
Rose Bowcut
congratulations!
I am so proud of you!=]
Post a Comment