Today during my reading class, I don't know why but I realized that It's October. I always knew that it was October but I didn't realize that it was October. Is it me or has the months gone by so fast? I've been so busy with school work and nothing but school work that I've lost track of what month it is. Is this normal? I'm surprised to say that I'm kind of happy to be busy with school work so I have something to do with my days but then it's straining and hard work, and that makes me want to do something else than school work.
School is doing ok, so far. It feels so different to be in college than in High school. Maybe it has to do with the fact that there are a lot of reading, writing and just plan studying. There is also the fact that there are a lot of different age groups(like 35-65 year old's, and some the same age as me some a little bit older than me.) in my classes, maybe that's because it's PCC but it's so weird and fun at the same time. I realize that High school can never prepare you for college at least that's how I feel. It's hard but I'm trying to hang in there and I'm doing the best I can do.
"Does it help to change what you say to yourself? It most certainly does... Tell yourself often enough that you'll succeed and you dramatically improve your chances of succeeding and of feeling good." -Drs. Bernie Zilbergeld and Arnold A. Lazarus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hang in there! You are right...college is so different than high school. College is hard, but great at the same time :) I cannot believe you are graduated from Tigard! Times flies!!!
Beware, your memory only gets worse and time passes more quickly as you get older!
Post a Comment