Monday, June 21, 2010

School is Done and Summer is Here

I haven't blogged for a long time and I wanted to do an update of what I have been doing. It isn't really exciting but this is more for me to blog about since I really don't like to hand write in my journal. Spring term ended about two weeks ago, and I got straight A's, very happy since this term was the hardest out of all the terms that I have been going to. Now I'm putting academics aside until late September, and enjoying my summer. I have to find a job which is really hard for me to go out of my comfort zone and get a job, but If I don't get a job my parents will end up paying for my fall term. Which would not be a great idea. I've been reading a lot books, I finished the following list of books:
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Mansfield Park
  • Emma
  • Northanger Abbey
  • Work And the Glory 2-6 (I'm reading the 7th one right now)
  • The Da Vinci Code
  • The Pemberly Chronicles 1-7
  • The Hunger Games and Catching Fire
  • The Magic of Ordinary Days
  • My Cousin Rachel
  • The Help
  • The Hobbit

I'm currently reading The Lord of The Rings Part one, Recollection of Rosings, and The Work and The Glory volume 7. Has you can tell I love to read! I've read a lot of books but this list of books are ones that I've currently finished. My family is growing like crazy, My sister had her fourth child, Charlotte and my brother and sister in law had their third child named Logan. Very exciting! I've been spending a lot of my time at my sister Adrinne's house. She has needed a lot of help with the twins, and she is very lucky to have a sister that is free to watch her kids for her. A sister that is close to where she lives for that matter. I'm still a primary teacher at my church and I got to say even though it is tough work I love every minute of it. I can't wait to see what this summer is going to bring to me and my family. I know that this summer it's going to be a bumpy ride but I think that I can grow from it even if it's out of my comfort zone.

No comments: