Fall term started up late September and this term I'm doing something that I love. I'm doing digital photography!! I don't have to take the class to be a preschool teacher, but I didn't want to take a really hard ECE class right now so for an elective I signed up for digital photography. I'm loving it so far and I have enjoyed taking pictures, who knows maybe I'll have this as a career. In fact someone in my ward wanted me to take pictures of their family and I said I would do it, but I'm no professional so I hope she will like what I'll do. Here are some pictures I've taken so far for this class. Enjoy!!
I'm 19, I was born on August 13th 1990 in Oregon City, Oregon.I graduated from Tigard High School June 5th 2009. I'm attending Portland Community College this fall and winter, I'm kinda excited but nervous at the same time. I like to read alot of books, I started to write a book (who knows maybe it will become a novel and I'll be famous), I like to watch movies and tv, I love to hang out with my family and friends. I'm shy but very sweet and loveable to those around me. I love the colors purple, pink, light green, brown. I'm trying to enjoy my teenage life and will continue to try to enjoy my teenage life.
2 comments:
kaitlin! i miss you. haha. :)
Kaitlin, I love the pictures! They are beautiful! Can I steal one of your temple pictures for a post on my blog? I will say it was taken by YOU.
Post a Comment