Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Catch Up Of Me :)

I haven't been on my blog for awhile because of school and other things. So here is a catch up on my boring life. I'm a Senior at Tigard High, I'm taking Spanish 1, Government :( Senior English, which is funny because my teacher is named Mrs. English :) I'm taking this class that specializes teens that have a learning disability like me to help them decide on what they want to do after High school. The class is called Transitions (There is another name to part of that but I don't remember how to spell it.) It also helps with self confidence. I'm taking Seminary and I love it!! So I'm very busy with school work!! I'm getting ready to be a aunt again. Adrienne is expecting twins and I'm very excited for her!! I'm also very impatient because I want the twins to come now!! I'm in a few days or so am going to research for some jobs. Outside of all my classes, I'm going into a program that will help me one- on -one to get a job and teach me how to do things for the future. For example: Getting a apartment or house, how to buy a car or fix a car, ect. Well that's about it. I took pictures of conference, I should say in between conference. We had a wonderful brunch on Sunday after the morning session of conference. Mom made wonderful crapes, Adrienne made excellent breakfast casserole, the whole thing was absolutely wonderful!!!!!

1 comment:

Myers Mayhem said...

Boring? you went to homecoming with a date, had a blast and didn't post anything about it! I want to see and hear all about homecoming!