Kristin, if you would give me a chance I'm going to post my adventure of homecoming at this point!! Well, as many of you know I got asked out to Homecoming!! Friday was the homecoming dance. I got all dressed up with my lovely YW who got asked out to homecoming. The boys picked us up at my friends house, we took pictures, then we left to go to a our dates house for dinner and dessert. Then we went to the same house we had our main dish of our dinner to have a dance of our own. The dances at our school are horrible!! I mean really horrible!!! Having our own dance was AWESOME!!! My date Keith was AMAZING!!! I had a really great time with him and with the group I went with. Keith was very polite, funny, and nice. I HAD A WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC, GLORIES NIGHT!!!!!! I hope you enjoy the pics. I don't have wonderful pics, I only have group picture's that our good but I'll show the blurry ones of Keith and me. ENJOY!! I Had a great time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
you look sooooooo beautiful and your dress is really pretty! it sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! i miss you!!
I love it! you look so beautiful and so grown up! I'm glad you had so much fun! Your boobs look bigger than ever! I love you!
Post a Comment