Saturday, October 18, 2008

I Love Lucy


Lucy Ricardo: Did I get any suntan?
Lucy Ricardo: Oh, darn it.
Ricky Ricardo: [with his thick accent] Honey, why don't you forget about getting a suntan. You always get burned with your fair skin.
Lucy Ricardo: My fur skin?
I'm being weird again. I've been in a mood of watching I Love Lucy episodes. Thursday and Friday I didn't have school so I've been watching I Love Lucy to get a good laugh. Yes I love to watch old fashion shows. I Love Lucy is in my mind hilarious. I know I'm weird!!! AT least I know I'm weird and I tell it how it is. The quote up above is from one of my favorite shows that I recently have watched. What's so funny is that my mom was watching it with me and she burst out laughing. It was really funny!! I thought that she didn't like I love Lucy, but I was wrong! I love to laugh, and I Love Lucy shows can make me laugh and smile. I can simply tell you that I LOVE LUCY!!! :)'

No comments: