Thursday, July 9, 2009

Some Family Fun Part 2

On July first Mom, Kristin, Darcy, Parker, Avery, Ryder, Adrienne, Emma, Isaac, Grace, Tenley and I went to the beach and one of the things that we did was go to the Newport Aquarium. I thought it was a lot of fun, I had fun taking pictures of all the cool fish and other cool sea creatures. Especially the big crab!! There from Japan if I remember correctly. Anyway, after we left the aquarium we went to Mo's and ate. Clam chowder, YUM!! Then we went to the beach, we thought it was going to be fun even though that it was a little windy, but it turned out that when we got to the beach that it was REALLY WINDY!! It was fun having blown sand in the face and legs. But being together was what made it fun and special. Enjoy the pictures!!





No comments: