Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Some Family Fun

Kristin, Darcy and their kids, Parker, Avery, and Ryder came to visit for two weeks. We had lots of fun having them here and we wish to have them closer to us, we also want David and Lesli and their kids to live closer to us, but what can we do? Well the answer would to move but I don't think Tenley would like that! Anyways, we celebrated Ryders first birthday on the first day they were here. We had the party at a new park up at Bull Mountain. It was fun! We had yummy pizza, and absolutely yummy peanut butter frosting cupcakes!! I had fun taking pictures of the crew having fun on the playground. Some of these pictures were taken by my parents and some are taken by me so I don't take all the credit for taking these awesome pictures. :)