Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Two Things Off My Summer To Do List

So, I have done one or two things on my summer to do list and it's one that I should have gotten done along time ago. To refresh your minds here's the list again.

1.Get a Job!!
2.Take placement testing at PCC before school starts.
3.Read a lot of books on my to read list.
4.Finish my YW personal Progress.
5.Have fun with Kristin, Darcy, Parker, Avery, and Ryder on June 24th-July 7th (I think that's when they are coming?)
6.Get my permit before I turn 19
7.Have fun with co-teaching CTR 7 class in primary. (Just got called last Sunday and was sustain, and set apart that Sunday!!)
8.Finish started crafts. (I start a craft or project and I seem to not finish them.)
9.See Jessica Hutcheson's horses before they move to Idaho. (If not before they leave I could come visit them and see her horses then.)
10.Have fun with David, Lesli, Grant, and Ashlynn when they come in August.
11.Make sure I'm all set to start school at PCC.

Number 4 is DONE!! Yes, I finally got it done, like I said should have gotten it done a long time ago but I was being lazy and thought that I could get it done before I graduate, but I was wrong, the longer you wait to do something the longer it takes to get the thing done. So, It's official I'm not a YW anymore!! Of course, I thought that I was not a YW when I graduated and when I got called to teach six and seven year olds in primary. Number 5 is DONE!! I had really fun with Kristin and her family. It was fun to get to know my niece and nephew's and see how much they have grown! I could have gotten number 2 done if I didn't mess up on what to do to be able to take my placement test at PCC. I found out that you have to have an ID to be able to take the test, I looked that up online the day I was planning to get it done!! So, since I don't have my permit or license for that matter, I have to go get my permit or pay $33.50 for an Id card at the DMV! So which one will I try to go do? Yes, I'm going to go try to get my permit. I could tell you why I don't have my permit but that's too long of a story. So, that's it I have two things down on my list only have nine things to do now!

No comments: