Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Having Fun With my Cuz
On Sunday I invited my sweet cousin Lindsey over to spend the night and watch Pride and Prejudice. She was hilarous to watch! She would laugh so hard on parts that were funny but at the same time it really wasn't funny. It's fun to hang with my cousin!! Then yesterday I made bannana muffins. The first batch didn't turn out right because someone, I don't know who, but they didn't put baking soda on the recipe. The second batch was better after I put baking soda in the mix. For Young Women's Alison Plaster showed how to make soap and lip balm. It was interesting to see how it works and all. That's what she does for work and stuff so it was pretty cool!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Kaitlin,
I really like your background. It's fun to change it up. Love you!Mom
lol. thanks for writing about me! lol. and i must have a better sense of humor than you do if you didnt think some of the parts were funny! jk. lol. you should come down to camp with the bishops so we can see you! i think its thursday and then you can stay the rest of the time! im a genius arent i!
~Lindz
Post a Comment