Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Importance of Being Ernest/A sister who sleep walks

Last night I had my cousin and Aunt come over (Lindsey came over to spend the night) anyways, we watch a really funny, funny, cute movie called The Importance of Being Ernest. I really recommend you watch it. It was soooooo good! It has Colin Firth and Reese Witherspoon in the movie. That same night, I went up stairs to my room to grab something before i go to bed. When I got there I see and here Lindsey talking to someone at my door. When I got to my door I saw Tenley come out of my room. I demanded to have her tell me what was going on. Of course Tenley got mad at me for even asking. I saw that she had my pillow with her so I demanded that she give it back to me. She throws the pillow at me, I wanted to know what was going on so I turn to Lindsey and Lindsey told me that when she went into Tenleys bed that immediately Tenley walks out of her room and goes into my room. Lindsey waits for awhile, then she goes to my room to check things out. Well to come to find out Tenley was sleeping in my bed. Lindsey wakes Tenley up and thats when I catch Tenley in my room. Both Lindsey and I laughed! There was other occasions when Tenley sleep ed walked but nothing soooo funny as the one she did last night. Last night really convinced me that I have a sister who sleep walks!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

haha this movie was so cute! I watched it at my grandma's house this christmas! (It's weird seeing collin firth not as mr. darcy) :)
-Sarah

Becki said...

Cute blog Kaitlin.

You are added to my "Blog Buddies" on my blog.

Love ya,

Becki