I Will Never Move
(Jenny Phillips/ Tyler Castleton)
We live underneath these stars for just a time
And you promised us if we seek
Then we would find
Well I have found you
And I stand amazed At all that you have done
And
There's no way to repay you for my life
For every breath and every mercy
And all your light
And I could never thank you
For the times you've held me up
With your mighty hands
But you can be sure
That I will stand with you
And I will never move
Your power is the storngest thing
I've ever known
I need you
I will hold you and never let go
You are costant
Like the steady Northern star
And I will follow you
With al the strength of my heart
'Cause
(Chorus)
I think this song lyrics have a powerful meaning to our daily lives. Lets strive to get closer to our Heavenly Father and Jesus.

No comments:
Post a Comment