Friday, July 11, 2008
I'm back/ What I'm reading these days
Hey everyone!!! I got back from Arizona yesterday. I had a great time visiting my new nephew Ryder, and seeing my sister, brother-in-law, Parker, and Avery. Most of you guys have 4th of July pictures up and they look like you had fun. In Arizona it didn't feel like it was the 4th of July. There was no fireworks in the stores at all!!!! They had professional ones but with the feeling it wasn't 4th of July we didn't get to see those up close and personal. I was very sad. :( Oh well I guess next year will go up to the High school and watch them. Once I get our pictures loaded on to the computer then I'll put pictures up for you guys to see of the trip. Something totally off subject but I'm reading Shakespeare: A midsummer night's dream. I know, I know, me reading Shakespeare is very odd even to me!!!! But to my surprise the book is very good. I'm reading the kind of book that translates Shakespeare's language to English. It's very funny on how much our language ties in Shakespeare's language. I encourage you guys to at least try it!! See what you think about it. I'm almost done with the book so I'll tell you how I felt about the rest of the book. It might take awhile to read it because I'm reading 3 books right now. Wuthering Heights, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Gathering Blue. I don't know how I'm going to do it but I think I can try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment