Sunday, July 13, 2008

Snickerdoodles!!!!

My family and I celebrated my mom's fifty second birthday yesterday. We had an excellent dinner made by my Grandma.My mom wanted a berry pie for her dessert and that was made by my lovely sister Adrienne. It was DELICIOUS!!! Before the party I spent all afternoon making two batches of snickerdoodles. I don't think I did a very good job because I kept making them overdone, there still good but there very crunchy.







3 comments:

Myers Mayhem said...

I would've enjoyed seeing the flames of 52 individual candles! Were you inspired to make the snickerdoodles after eating them at colby and micheles?

Emily Philip said...

Your blog is sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!! Man those cookie look good!!!!!!!!!!! YUM!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE you totally hyped for mutual tomorrow?

lindz92 said...

those cookies were good.....lol
im sooooooo bored right now. im babysitting my little brother, im thinking about cutting my hair before school but im kinda scared. im afraid that im not going to like it....