Today I finally got contacts!!! It feels really weird to have them on and not my glasses. I think I look really weird with out my glasses but I guess I'm going to have to get use to that. Here are some before and after pics. I think I look worrible in these pictures but, O Well!!!

6 comments:
It will take some getting used to but I think you look beautiful! It's about time huh.
whoo hoo kaitlin!!! contacts are the best! you look gorgeous!=]
OMG!!!!! Thats so awesome!!! You should come to Baskin Robbins tomorrow and ill give you a free scoop to celebrate!! lol I work from 2-6.
Yeah Kaitlin!
Good lookin'! It always takes a while to get used to a new look...like getting braces on/off, starting to wear glasses, switching to contacts, etc. You look like your mom. I miss you guys!
congratulations! I would definitely take lindsay up on her offer of free ice cream...now, time for the permit!
Post a Comment