Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Random Pictures Part 4




I got a new digital camera on my birthday so I tested a few objects to see how my camera works and stuff. I know that they are totally random but I think that the pictures i took are really cool epically the cloud pictures up above. Tell me what you think about the pictures!


3 comments:

Laurie and Mike said...

I love the pictures Kaitlin! Especially the cloads. They were especially beautiful weren't they?

David M. Evans said...

Your pictures of clouds and flowers give a very peaceful feel to your blog. I enjoyed them very much, and you have given me some great ideas for my own blog. Lesli is a big fan of the Twilight series, I think. Are those the books about the vampires and written by an LDS author? Have a great senior year Katiedid.

Myers Mayhem said...

I think you have some talent! good job kaitlin, keep it up! you're almost done with high school and when you are you should move down here, go to MCC and take some photography classes with me and then you can watch my kids... i especially like the babysitting part!