Here are a few poems about fall that I found on http://www.spirtzels.com/ to get us in the mood for fall. I'm not to excited for school to start but it is exciting for the fall colors to come back and the next thing that we know Thanksgiving is coming!!! Yummy pumpkin pies and ect. I know that it's a little bit early to think about fall and stuff but I really don't care, I just needed to have something to say on my blog. O by the way check out my moms blog she finally posted something!!! :) Luv ya mom!!!
- No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace
as I have seen in one autumnal face
Autumn quote by John Donne - When autumn wind goes running
It does some magic things.
It gives the shadows dancing shoes
It gives the bright leaves wings
When autumn wind goes running
It curls the bonfire's tail of smoke
And shares a little whispered joke
With cornstalks who delight to prattle
It turns a seed pod into a rattle
When autumn wind goes running - Leaves in the Fall come tumbling down,
Scarlet and yellow, russet and brown,
Leaves in the garden are swept in a heap,
The trees are ready for sleep.
:) :0 :) :0

No comments:
Post a Comment