Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Twilight The Movie/ A Countess Below Stairs
I just found out that Twilight the movie is coming in November 21 of this year!!!! I know I'm weird to blog this on my blog but I'm very excited!!! Oh, and Harry Potter and the half blood prince is coming out soon and I heard it's going to be good!!! For those who have not read Twilight or Harry Potter I'm calling you crazy and that YOU MUST READ THEM!!!! They are really good! I'm curretnly reading A Countess Below Stairs, by Eva Ibbotson. I got it as a gift for my b-day from a really good friend of mine Sarah. Anyway so far it's really good. It's set in England and some what Russia, It's after the Russian revolution and It's about a Russian girl escaping trouble in Russia and living as a house maid in England. I won't tell anything else, You have to find out the rest of the story yourself. I found that there was a lot of Russian words that were confusing but either then that it's good so far. Read it maybe you will like it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment