Ok, I have a joke for you readers out there. Tenley and mom don't reply since you know the answer. If you guys comment and leave your answer by August 20th then I will post the answer to see if you got it right, for those who get it right than maybe I'll give you a prize!
Why did the stick of gum cross the road????????
Answer will be reveiled on August 20th
By the way since it's my birthday is coming up in a few days I wanted to have my background be festive for the accation. :)
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'm sad to say i don't know the answer to your joke but considering you said "MABEY i'll give you a prize" that generally means there will be NO prize. Would you have mailed it to me? really? I hope you have a grrrreat day at the beach and I hope "Phil" doesn't visit you! ;)
Post a Comment